Try Abuelita’s Salsa in some of these recipes:
7 Layer Dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 16 oz. container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (or Colby jack)
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- Abuelita’s Salsa
Layer refried beans in a glass dish. Top with sour cream, then a layer of guacamole, Abuelita’s Salsa, shredded cheese, black olives and then diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 2 fresh avocados, peeled cubed
- 1 Tbsp. diced onion
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp Abuelita’s Salsa
Spoon cubed avocado in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients.
Stir until desired consistency.
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 container Abuelita’s Salsa
Place softened (room temperature) cream cheese in a bowl and mix in Abuelita’s Salsa until creamy. Serve with tortilla chips.